I was nominated by Mybookworld24. Thank you so much for nominating me. Make sure to check him out.
Rules for the award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This is a hard question I cannot seem to answer. I got top books but my favorite varies depending on my mood. Is kind of like asking if you have a favorite child.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would leave in the country. The city life is not for me. I will love to have a small house with a big backyard, a nice little fire place and a stream of water anywhere near. it would be the perfect place to read and relax.
Favorite Blog Design
I’m still trying to learn all the designs so as of now I don’t really have one. And it might be time to update mine, I’m just scared to ruin it.
What’s your best life advice?
Live life the way you see fit. Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks just do what makes you happy.
A quote to stand by
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost
Your Dream Job
I am a photographer so I would love to have a small gallery where I could sell my photos or work in a book store.
What’s one thing you think the world needs to work on?
If you could live on one food, what would it be?
Growing up in Puerto Rico we only ate rice with everything so I think rice would be my choice.
One Post You Enjoyed Doing?
I enjoy making this tags. They are fun and it makes my blog a lot more entertaining.
What’s the first thing that comes to mind right now?
um….my mind is filled with anxiety right now so I cant really answer this at the moment.
A blog you just started following?
Too many. I love fallowing everyone!
1.What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish you were related to?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. What’s one thing you own that you should probably get rid of, but just can’t?
5. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
6. How many countries have you been to?
7. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
8. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
9. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
10. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
11. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
If you participated already don’t feel like you have to do it again unless you will like to. 🙂