Well hello Everyone,
Are you a book addict? Should we find out? I believe I am. Lets begging with it 🙂
1. What is the longest amount of time you can comfortably go without picking up a book?
A few days . I cant go more than that unless I’m in a book hangover.
2. How many books do you carry on your person (or kindle) at any one time?
I usually carry one to two books plus my kindle which holds 553 different books.
3. Do you keep every book you buy/receive or are you happy to pass them on to make space for more?
It depends on how much I loved it and if its from my favorite author or not. I don’t give away ANY books from my favorite author.
4. How long would you spend in a bookshop on a standard visit?
if I could I would stay there for ever. lol. I think the longest I been in a book store has been 3 hours.
5. How much time per day do you actually spend reading?
I try to read as much as I can but I think the most would be one to two hours.
6. Where does the task ‘picking up a book’ appear on your daily to-do list?
In the bus or doctors office. I usually go to an appointment early just so I can have time to read.
7. How many books do you reckon you own in total (including e-books)?
8. Approximately how often do you bring up books in conversation?
Almost everyday with my book lover friends. once in a while with everyone else.
9. What is the biggest book (page count) you have finished reading?
over a thousand pages, many of the Stephen King books I read and love.
10. Is there a book you had to get your hands on against all odds i.e searching bookshops, online digging etc?
Any future Shatter me books, Any books by Lisa Scottoline & Stephen King.
11. A book you struggled to finish but refused to DNF?
Wizard and Glass by Stephen King. It took me 2 years!