All you need is access to a bookshelf. Let me know what you own!
1. Find and author name or title with a Z in it.
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Find a classic.
Secret Garden, To kill a Mockingbird, Of mice & Men. I have more but those are my favorite ones.
3. Find a book with a key on it.
The turn of the key by Ruth Ware
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
Candles & Coffee Mugs
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
The Outsider Hinton, S.E. 1967
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
The trial of Lizzie Borden
7. Find a book that has an animal in it.
The wind through the keyhole
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
The Dark Tower
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
Beloved by Tony Morrison
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
The Cat in the Hat by dr. Seuss (yes I have kids…lol)
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
A Treasury of classic poetry
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
The Diary of Anne Frank
13. Find a book written by and author with a common name (like Smith).
Babe: The Gallant Pig by Dick, King-Smith
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
Uglies the original copies
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period. .
Kindred by Octavia Butler it was set on the slavery era
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
Nightmares & Dreamscape
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
Ocean at the end of the lane by Gaiman Neil
18. Find a book with stars on it.
Fields of Frozen Stars by Christopher St. John Sampayo
19. Find a non YA book.
Carrie Stephen King