- Hello Kathy, how are you today? Is so good to have you here.
Thank you for having me.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I live in California with my husband and two boys. I love to be outside riding my horses and hiking.
- Have you always wanted to be an author, or did you have other dreams?
Nope, I didn’t think I had it in me.
- Who is your favorite author and what’s your favorite book from her/him and why?
My favorite author is Stephen King and my favorite book by him is IT. I love anything scary, from movies to books, he knows how to creep you out.
- Where do you get your ideas for your books?
I get my ideas from places I have been to.
- Do you like to do research, and have it all planned out before you sit
- down to write a book or are you a go with the flow type of author?
Yes, research is very important. You need facts, places, and things. Believe it or not readers pay attention to small facts.
- What’s your writing routine?
I try to write everyday but I been slacking for the past couple of weeks.
- Which one of you book have been the most loved from your fans?
The caverns and the Hell bound series.
- Do you like interacting with your fans? If so how?
I love interacting with my fans. I’ll get emails and Facebook messages all the time.
- How do you deal with bad interviews?
I try to ignore them and move pass them.
- If you could go back in time and give an advice to your younger self what would it be?
The mistakes you made when you were younger made you who you are today.
- Besides writing what other things you like to do?
I love hiking and riding my horses. I would go everywhere and anywhere.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
California drivers. Lol
- Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have so many. I have 3 horses, 5 dog, and 3 turtles.
- Are you working on any new project that you would like to tell us about?
Yes! I have a nice Ghost story coming later this year.
- How hard is to juggle family time and witting time?
Very hard! There is always so much to do at home, I barely have time to write.
- Is your husband supportive of your dreams? Does he read your books?
Yes, he is very supportive. He hasn’t read any of my books, but he will give me small ideas or tell me if he likes the book cover or not.
- What do you do if you have writers block? What helps you?
Reading helps so much block? What helps you?
- Who is your favorite author and what’s your favorite book written by him/her and why?
My favorite author is Stephen King and my favorite book by him is IT. I love anything scary, from movies to books and he knows how to creep you out.
- It was so nice having you in our blog. I hope you enjoy your time with us. If there is anything else, you want to share with us please feel free to do so.
Thank you for your time.
About the author
Kathy Dinisi is an award winning author,Amazon best seller, International best sellier. She is born and raised in Southern California where she currently resides with her husband and two kids. She usually spends her time watching Horror movies and reading a good old horror Novel. She enjoys crazy hikes to unknown places you usually cant find on a map, where she gets her crazy ideas.
You can check her out on Instagram :authorkathysad
Facebook: Author Kathy Dinisi
A Vacation from Hell (The Hellbound Series Book 1)
Hell Bound: A world Apart
Hell Bound: Till Death do Us part
Hell Bound: The End Is Near